The Regional Sections are a local extension of the EHEDG and are created to promote hygienic manufacturing of food through their activities within a country or a geographical cluster. EHEDG has established Regional Sections in various countries in Europe and overseas.
三级小说In coordination with the Sub-Committee Regional Development, the Regional Sections
- promote the mission and stimulate membership in EHEDG
- organize events, seminars and training courses
- translate and disseminate the EHEDG guidelines in the local language(s)
- promote EHEDG certification and testing of equipment
- communicate regional developments which might impact safe food production as a basis for improvement of the EHEDG guidelines
- provide feedback on local affairs and new developments in the field of hygienic design
- maintain an advisory function to legislators and standards groups
- offer a networking platform for local experts in hygienic design.